Encapsulating the essence of Fremantle, this fully restored 1928 home will impress and excite with its high ceilings, wide skirting boards, period mouldings, original hard wood floors and heritage detailing. The location is perfect, positioned 3 doors down from the locals favourite 9 Seeds Café and just a short stroll to the iconic George Street Café Strip.
Packed with an alluring combination of warmth and charisma, this 3 bedroom home exudes plenty of personality, to create a harmonious atmosphere that you’ll fall in love with!
** Located within the John Curtin & East Fremantle Primary catchment areas **
Unique Property Features
– North facing front porch and full enclosed yard
– Completely renovated with thoughtfulness and precision
– Split system air-conditioning to family living and all bedrooms
– Brand new kitchen includes gas stove top, farmhouse double sink, granite benchtops, plenty of bench/cupboard space & Bosch dishwasher
– Three very large bedrooms with built in robes, A/C, ceiling fans & soaring high ceilings
– Master bedroom with stunning statement fireplace
– Huge formal family living room with vaulted ceilings
– Stunning bathroom with quality fittings throughout includes shower, bath, vanity with storage, medicine cabinet & toilet
– Separate laundry with linen cupboard
– Large storage shed
– Neatly landscaped and fully enclosed front garden perfect for kids & pets to play
– Rear outdoor alfresco area fully covered, paved and enclosed
– Automated gate secures the property with intercom for guests
– Garage for one vehicle plus extra secured parking behind gate (tandem parking)
– Instantaneous gas hot water system
– Automatic reticulation
Situated in an unbeatable location close to the Swan River, parklands, sought after schools, fantastic café’s & restaurants. Just a short stroll to the heart of Fremantle or East Fremantle precinct. Excellent access to public transport with a bus stop on your door step and only 5 mins to the North Freo Train Station. This property is a rare find in this much sought after address, offering a lifestyle second to none.
This unique property has a charm that never goes out of style and will not be available long, book your inspection to see for yourself.
• Long lease preferred, 12 months plus
• Suitable pets can be considered upon application
• Available 3 November
*** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY VIA OUR WEBSITE
http://www.empireproperty.com.au/property-management/for-rent, Search for your property and click on Book Inspection ***
For further information please email Pamela at [email protected] or call on 0416 303 303
Applications online using the 1Form on Realestate.com.au or 2Apply.