Adopting a sublime combination of contemporary living and relaxing West Coast charm, this breathtaking 4 bedroom + study family home offers four huge living spaces and was custom designed seeking light-filled, spatial flow and purity – evident in its practical yet luxurious layout.
Positioned in a sought after, quiet pocket of Coogee, just a leisurely stroll from the pristine waters of Coogee Beach and Port Coogee Marina, you really couldn’t be any better positioned!
• Mammoth chef’s kitchen composes of polished stone tops, range-hood, induction hot plates, 600mm self-cleaning dual ovens, double sink, dishwasher, scullery with walk in pantry, double fridge recess, bi-fold windows/servery, another separate deep sink, plenty of bench/cupboard space + extra overhead cabinetry, microwave recess, walk in pantry, breakfast bar and pendant lighting
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Open plan lounge & dining areas
• Huge theatre room
• Family room and study area
• Upstairs retreat/living space
• Generous master bedroom includes private balcony overlooking regional parklands, his and her walk in robes with built in cabinetry, ensuite with dual vanities with storage cupboards, stand-alone bath, separate shower, all tiled from floor to ceiling and separate WC
• Bedroom 2 & 3 are queen-sized with double built in robes
• Bedroom 4 is king-sized with huge walk in robe/study nook
• Large laundry with double linen storage, polished stone tops, overhead cabinetry and mirrored splashback
• Main bathroom includes dual vanities with storage cupboards, shower, tiled from floor to ceiling and separate WC
• Down-lighting, internal and external speakers, high recessed ceilings
• Double automatic garage
• Powder room downstairs tiled with quality tiles from floor to ceiling + double linen cupboards
• Intercom and alarm system
• Gas instantaneous hot water system
• Large outdoor alfresco area with washed aggregate and polished stone servery area – the perfect place for summer BBQ’s and entertaining family/friends
• Perched opposite picturesque native bushland
• Approx. 900m from the waters of Port Coogee Marina and Coogee Beach
• Located amongst modern/quality built homes
• Surrounded by local parklands, quality schools, local shopping and great transport facilities
• Minutes to Cockburn Powerboat Club
• Approx. 9 minutes to the heart of the Fremantle Cappuccino Strip, South Beach, Fremantle Train Station, Fisherman’s Boat Harbour
• Imagine your family embracing all the water sports that the pristine waters of Coogee Beach has to offer
• Positioned in an elevated and quiet pocket of Ocean Road Estate
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Call Exclusive Listing Agent Linton Allen for further information.
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, Empire Property Solutions have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc.