Encapsulating the essence of North Fremantle, this home will impress with its high ceilings, wood detailing, jarrah flooring and old-world charm. The location is perfect, positioned on the doorstep of North Freo’s entertainment centre.
• Front porch area for lounging
• Queen sized bedroom
• Living room
• Kitchen with gas cooking, overlooking the living room
• Bathroom with bathtub, vanity, linen cupboard, and toilet
• Internal laundry
• Jarrah flooring to living areas
• The rear courtyard is large and magical with traditional brick paving, lawn area and beautifully landscaped garden beds that provide a romantic backdrop for dinner parties in the privacy of your secluded back garden
• Street parking only
The location of this property enjoys being nestled between the Swan River and Indian Ocean. The white sands of Port Beach are a short 1km stroll away. Favourite hot spots on your doorstep include Mojo’s Bar, Piggy Food, Habitude, Propeller and Ooh Coffee. Travelling is easy with the North Fremantle Train Station 800m away.
This unique property has a charm that never goes out of style and will not be available long, call today to see for yourself.
• 12-month lease term
• Suitable pets may be considered upon application
• Available from 7 October 2021
*** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY VIA OUR WEBSITE
http://www.empireproperty.com.au/property-management/for-rent, Search for your property and click on Book Inspection ***
For further information please email Pamela at [email protected] or call on 0416 303 303.
Applications online using the 1Form on Realestate.com.au or 2Apply.