This 2 bedroom + sleepout weatherboard character charmer is positioned in an ultra-convenient cul-de-sac location just moments from quality schools, parklands, a bevy of shopping, cafes and restaurants along George Street and the Freo Cappuccino strip.
Situated on a 761sqm block with a 15.2m frontage and zoned R25/30 allowing for subdivision (STCA), this property provides plenty of options for your future!
Other features include:
• Character features throughout including ornate ceilings, picture rails, wide skirting boards and an open fire place with timber mantle
• Verandah to front of home
• Large formal lounge
• Country style kitchen
• Generous sized bedrooms
• Main bathroom comprises of shower/bath and single vanity with storage
• Single carport plus ample additional parking for 3 extra vehicles, with access through to the rear of the property
• Massive rear yard with powered workshop
• Solar hot water system
• Untouched floorboards under carpets
• Rare opportunity to get into a character home on a large block, in a family orientated suburb.
• Cul-de-sac location close to parklands, cafes, restaurants, John Curtin College Of The Arts, East Fremantle Primary School, the wonderful George Street Precinct and just a short stroll to the Swan River and Fremantle!
• This property is tenanted under a fixed term lease until 28/07/2022 at $400 per week.