Set on one of Fremantle’s most sought after streets, this beautiful four bedroom, one bathroom light filled family home has all the features of yesteryear with a modern twist!
From the 14 foot ornate ceilings to the expansive windows and wide wooden floorboards and skirtings, this home feels both grand in size and in ambiance. How you configure the home is completely up to you as there are many rooms that can be used as bedrooms or living areas.
All rooms are king sized, offer roller blinds and have incredible light.
The large recently renovated bathroom has modern tiling, glass screen, deep bath/shower with a large vanity and ample storage.
An open plan kitchen is perfect for family dinners and socialising. With plenty of cupboard & bench space and room for a large fridge and dining setting. New dishwasher will be installed for the new tenant.
The outdoor areas are perfect to enjoy family time or relaxing. You can imagine enjoying a quiet drink or book on your wide front verandah on a summer evening as you watch the pink hews in the sky as the sunsets or simply watch your children play in the easy care yet expansive rear gardens with huge shade sail.
A separate rear studio would be fantastic for an artist or even a home handyman. You have the bonus of front to rear drive thru access – allowing ample room for the boat, caravan, trailer and multiple vehicles.
This home exudes charm and is perfectly set amongst quality homes and wonderful neighbours.
• Four king size bedrooms with roller blinds
• Expansive open plan kitchen/dining area
• High ornate ceilings, wide floorboards and skirtings throughout the home
• Recently renovated bathroom with deep bath/shower, large vanity and ample storage
• Fantastic light throughout the home
• Beautiful front verandah, perfect for sunset drinks or your early morning coffee
• Large rear yard with lush, easy care gardens and shade sail
• Separate artist / handyman studio
• Ocean glimpses from the front 100m from Stevens Reserve and 200m from Fremantle Primary
• Approx. 650m from Fishing Boat Harbour and Free CAT buses on your doorstep
• A few minutes stroll to a bevy of shopping, Cafe’s and Restaurants along South Terrace in both South Fremantle and the Fremantle Cappuccino Strip
• Minutes to Fremantle Train station for easy access into Perth CBD
• Long lease preferred, 12 months plus
• Suitable pets can be considered upon application
• Available 1 November
*** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY VIA OUR WEBSITE
http://www.empireproperty.com.au/property-management/for-rent, Search for your property and click on Book Inspection ***
For further information please email Pamela at [email protected] or call on 0416 303 303
Applications online using the 1Form on Realestate.com.au or 2Apply.