Hidden from the street & nestled in a small group of 6, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the space this renovated three bedroom home has to offer.
Offering a spacious rear yard and updated kitchen, this home will appeal to a broad range of buyers and is positioned just moments from the Swan River, quality local schools, shopping and local parklands.
Other features include:
• Renovated kitchen composes of 4x gas hot plates, 600mm wall oven, rangehood, tiled splashback, double sink, dishwasher, pantry, polished stone bench tops, fridge recess, plenty of bench & cupboard space + extra overhead cabinetry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Huge open plan kitchen/living/dining area
• Spacious outdoor alfresco overlooking grassed courtyard with established plants/trees – the perfect place for entertaining family and friends year round
• Generous master bedroom has floor to ceiling double mirrored built in robes
• Main bathroom composes of shower, bath and single vanity with storage cupboards
• Bedroom 2 is double sized with double built in robes
• Bedroom 3 is double sized with single built in robe and ceiling fan
• Double garage with drive thru access to store trailer
• Separate WC
• Laundry with double linen storage
• Gas storage hot water system
• Set in an ultra-convenient location, Woolworths 100m from your doorstep + bus routes
• Moments from local primary schools, Swan River, Garden City Shopping Precinct and Fremantle
• Located on a bus route to Fremantle and Perth via Garden City.
• Ideal home for executive couples, 1st homebuyers, downsizers or FIFO workers