This top floor apartment offers stunning unrestricted Indian Ocean and Island views and is the perfect blank canvas for shaping your dream apartment.
Offering the Monument Hill backdrop from your kitchen and being just a leisurely stroll into central Fremantle with a bevy of shopping, eateries and bars moments from your doorstep – you really couldn’t be any better positioned!
Other features include:
• Private balcony with stunning unrestricted views over Indian Ocean and Garden / Rottnest islands and the Fremantle Harbour
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Functional kitchen composes of 2 gas hot plates, extractor fan, fridge recess, microwave stand, sink, good amount of bench and cupboard space with extra overhead cabinetry
• Open plan lounge/ meals areas
• Parquetry flooring throughout living and bedroom areas
• Bedroom area has 2 x double built-in robes
• Main bathroom composes of shower, single vanity, WC, heater and storage cupboards
• Security screen
• Top floor apartment with unrestricted views over the ocean and Islands to the west and beautiful views over Monument Park to the east
• Walking distance to everything the Fremantle lifestyle has to offer – bars, cafes, restaurants and shopping
• Close proximity to the Swan River and local beaches
• Walking distance to John Curtin College of the Arts, East Fremantle Primary School and George Street Precinct