This impressive 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers 3 spacious living zones, established & manicured gardens in a sought after location, in one of the closest streets to the pristine waters of Coogee Beach!
Sitting proudly on a 700m² allotment, with numerous parking options, this family residence is a testimony to the enduring quality of great design!
• Spacious kitchen includes 600mm wall oven and grill, 4 electric hot plates, rangehood, tiled splashback, double sink, dishwasher, double pantry, dishwasher, double fridge recess, microwave recess & plenty of bench / cupboard space
• Open plan lounge / dining areas
• Games room
• Formal lounge with ceiling fan
• Activity room
• Ducted air conditioning
• Paved alfresco area – the perfect place for summer BBQ’s and entertaining family / friends overlooking established garden beds with mature mango, fig & citrus trees
• Generous master bedroom with ceiling fan, auto shutters, walk in robe and ensuite composing of shower, single vanity and WC
• Bedroom 2 is double sized with built in robe and ceiling fan
• Bedroom 3 is double sized with double built in robes and ceiling fan
• 4th bedroom / home office with ceiling fan and auto shutters
• Main bathroom composes of bath, single vanity with storage cupboards and shower
• Laundry and separate WC
• Double automatic garage with drive thru access and copious amounts of parking bays on front driveway
• Gas bayonet point and gas storage hot water system
• Security screen
• Double linen and broom closet
• Established manicured front gardens
• Leisurely stroll to the pristine waters of Coogee Beach, Woodmans Point, Port Coogee Marina and located in between Powell and Poole Reserves
• Quality local schools such as Coogee Primary and St Jerome’s just minutes from your doorstep
• Approx. 800m from the water’s edge of the Indian Ocean
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.