Set on a large 718m² green title lot, this beautifully maintained 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home represents a fabulous opportunity to buy into a quality pocket of Spearwood.
Offering a versatile and spacious floorplan with three living zones and the ultimate outdoor entertaining area, this residence provides separation and enough room to meet the changing needs of your growing family.
Just minutes from the pristine waters of Coogee Beach and Port Coogee, parklands, local shopping and schools, blink and you’ll miss it!
• Spacious Chef’s kitchen offers polished stone benchtops, double sink with filter, dishwasher, large pantry, 5 gas hot plates, breakfast bar, tiled splashback, rangehood, double fridge recess, 600mm oven and grill
• Mammoth outdoor alfresco area, the perfect place for summer BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends
• Formal lounge
• Large activity room
• Spacious open plan living areas + dining area has pendant lighting
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Generous master bedroom offers TV antenna point, walk in robe and en suite comprising of heat lamps, single vanity, shower and WC
• Bedroom 2 is queen sized with double built in robes
• Bedroom 3 is queen sized with double built in robes
• Main bathroom offers heat lamp, shower, bath and single vanity with copious amounts of storage cupboards
• Bedroom 4 is queen sized with double built in robes
• High ceilings and LED lighting throughout
• Large, grassed area with raised garden beds and established hedges
• Renovated laundry with large linen storage and separate WC
• Large double automatic garage with shoppers’ entrance
• Security screens
• Gas bayonet and gas storage hot water system
• Powered workshop/storage shed
• 200metres from Newton Primary School & minutes from St Jerome’s and Coogee Primary School
• Close to Port Coogee Marina, the pristine waters of Coogee Beach, Gateways Shopping Precinct & Cockburn Train Station into the CBD
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.