This stunningly spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment overlooking the Fremantle Port offers an amazing opportunity for buyers looking to live close to the heart of Fremantle without the hustle and bustle. Positioned in the restored Fremantle ‘Heirloom’ building, this light and airy development offers a nice blend of modern amenities whilst oozing history and old world charm!
Offering soaring high ceilings with original Jarrah beams, feature brick walls and plenty of natural light giving it a real sense of space and character. The kitchen & bathrooms have been finished to exacting standards with feature quality fixtures and fittings – this award-winning architecturally designed apartment will be sure to impress!
• Stunning chef’s kitchen offers polished stone benchtops, 600mm wall oven, 4 hot plates, rangehood, fridge, dishwasher & microwave recess’s, breakfast bar, double sink, plenty of bench/cupboard space and extra overhead cabinetry
• Open plan lounge / dining areas with feature original recycled brick wall and stunning views over the Fremantle Harbour
• Spacious balcony, the perfect place for enjoying a beverage with friends and taking in lovely views over the Fremantle Port
• Generous master bedroom offers wall to wall built robes, reverse cycle air conditioning, feature ceiling fan and soaring high original ceilings
• Ensuite is tiled from floor to ceiling and offers a large shower, single vanity with stone tops, WC + mirrored storage cupboards
• Bedroom 2 is queen-sized with floor to ceiling built in robes
• Main bathroom offers polished stone benchtops, shower, single vanity and storage cupboards and WC
• European-style laundry with plenty of space for washing machine and dryer
• Broom closet and double linen
• 2 secure undercover parking bays
• Large secure store room
• Secure complex with Intercom
• Lock and leave appeal, free CAT buses, minutes to Fremantle
• Pet friendly building