66 Senecio Lane, BEELIAR WA 6164
House - BEELIAR WALeased
PEACEFUL PARKLAND LOCATION
Freshly upgraded with new paint, carpets, lights and blinds together with landscaped gardens, this spacious, open plan family home is perfectly located near lush nature reserve and within a 10-15 minute drive to major shopping precincts and stunning WA beaches.
Offering 3 generous size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open plan family and kitchen area plus a separate lounge/parent retreat to the front of the home, master suite with walk-in-robe plus robes to other two bedrooms, separate bath and shower to the master bathroom and a generous, easy care rear yard, great for the kids or small pets to enjoy some free time.
Other features include
* Three good size bedrooms all with robes
* Two spacious living areas
* Ducted air conditioning
* Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric Blanco oven and rangehood
* Automatic garage door with ample parking
* Walking distance to many local parklands and reserves
* Beeliar Shopping only 3 minutes drive
* Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre just 10 minutes drive
* Walking distance to Beeliar Primary School
* Short drive to nearby Devine Mercy College, Mater Christi Catholic College, Emmanuel Catholic College, Fremantle Christian College, Lakelands Senior High School & Port High School
* 15 minute drive to beautiful WA beaches including Woodmans Point and Coogee Beach
This is your chance to live in a family friendly neighbourhood within 10 – 15 minutes of schools, shops, beaches and parklands.
*** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY VIA OUR WEBSITE
http://www.empireproperty.com.au/property-management/for-rent, Search for your property and click on “Book Inspection” ***
Applications are available online at 1Form.
For further inquiries please email Chad Milward at email@example.com or call on 0416 303 303
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces