20A Milroy Street, Willagee WA 6156
House - Willagee WALeased
A Place To Call Home
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property is situated in the perfect location and makes catching public transport a breeze with a bus stop just outside your door and Leach Highway only a 1km walk away.
It’s only a 5 minute drive to Melville Central which includes a wide variety of food and retail outlets, Bunnings and Goodlife Health Club. There are also 5 highly regarded schools all located within a 5 minute drive from home including Melville high school.
The iconic Cappuccino Strip of Fremantle is only a 12 minute drive away as well as Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital and the Freeway only a 10 minute drive!
The features of this open plan property include the following:
– Well equipped kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and breakfast bar
– Huge and light filled open plan living and dining open out to the outdoor entertaining
– The verandah and beautifully presented outside area is perfect for entertaining
– Second separate living area at the front of the property can be used for anything
– Master bedroom is king size with ensuite
– Two more bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom which includes a separate bathtub
– Laundry room
– Rear access double garage
– Front porch adds an interesting feature across the facade of the home
– Split system air-conditioning to main living area
– Pets can be considered upon application
– Long lease preferred, 12 months plus
– Available from 2nd July 2021
Put this on your must-see list and see for yourself!
*** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY VIA OUR WEBSITE
http://www.empireproperty.com.au/property-management/for-rent, Search for your property and click on Book Inspection ***
For further information, contact Mary at email@example.com or 0416 303 303
Applications online using the 1Form on Realestate.com.au.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly