73B Shepherd Street, Beaconsfield WA 6162
House - Beaconsfield WACall for Details
An Easy-Care Lifestyle in Beaconsfield!
Tucked away in a sought-after pocket of Beaconsfield, opposite Dick Lawrence Oval and Ken Allen Field, this immaculately kept 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence offers private living with spacious bedrooms & easy care appeal.
Just moments from the pristine waters of South Beach, a bevy of local café’s, schools and shopping and with great transports facilities nearby – you really couldn’t be any better positioned!
Other features include:
• Spacious kitchen includes oven & grill, 4x electric hot plates, tiled splashback, rangehood, pantry, double fridge recess, double sink, 2 pantries’, plenty of bench/cupboard space with extra overhead cabinetry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Formal lounge with ceiling fan and TV antenna points
• Dining area
• Generous master bedroom has a TV antenna point, ceiling fan, walk in robe and spacious en suite composing of shower, single vanity and WC tiled from floor to ceiling
• Bedroom 2 is double sized with double built in robes and ceiling fan
• Main bathroom composes of bath, shower, single vanity and shower all tiled from floor to ceiling
• Bedroom 3 is queen-sized with double built in robes and ceiling fan
• Security screens
• Huge laundry with double linen storage
• Separate WC
• Paved alfresco area, the perfect place for summer BBQs and entertaining family and friends
• Synthetic grass area with raised garden beds and established lemon and lime trees
• Large storage shed
• Bike/garden shed
• Private and easy care opposite popular parklands
• Minutes to local shopping, parks, schools and South Beach!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage