34 Hampton Road, Fremantle WA 6160
House - Fremantle WACall for details
A Slice of Fremantle History!
This grand old lady sits upon the corner of Fothergill Street, on her hillside overlooking the Fremantle Prison.
Rooms of grand proportions are filled with character and elegance of times past.
Sweeping wrap around verandah, soaring ceilings, wide timber floorboards, and original fireplaces provide the backdrop to create your own story in this landmark location!
• Formal lounge , feature fireplace and ceiling
• Huge dining areas
• Spacious kitchen , 600mm oven 4 gas hot plates , pantry , double sink and plenty of bench space
• Generous master bedroom feature ceilings, original wide Jarrah boards, split system , en suite spa/ shower / wc
• Bedroom 2 feature fireplace, ornate ceiling, en suite, bath / shower / vanity and WC
• Bedroom 3 feature fireplace, ornate ceiling, en suite, bath / shower / vanity and WC
• Bedroom 4 feature fireplace, ornate ceiling, en suite, / shower / vanity and WC
• Timber decked area
• Walk in pantry
• Security cameras from phone
• Outdoor laundry and WC / storage area
• Security screens
• Off street parking
• Leisurely stroll to Fishermans Boat Harbour, local parklands, schools and a bevy of Cafes and Restaurants along South Tce
• Transport facilities at your doorstep
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage