9 Stanyford Place, Hamilton Hill WA 6163
House - Hamilton Hill WAUNDER OFFER IN 24 HOURS!
Options Galore on Stanyford!
Properties of this size, price and nature are becoming a rarity in Hamilton Hill.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure this solid 1970s brick & tile 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home, set on a mammoth subdividable 850 sqm allotment & located in a cul de sac.
Positioned just moments from the pristine waters of South Beach, Coogee Beach & Port Coogee Marina, shopping, parklands and local schools – this one will win you over!
Other features include;
• Spacious kitchen with 4x gas cooktop, 600mm oven & grill, rangehood, tiled splashback, sink, pantry and plenty of storage
• Formal lounge with foxtel points
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Open plan kitchen/dining area
• Family room
• Mammoth 850sqm Green Title subdividable R30 lot, option to retain house as is and subdivide (STCA)
• Master bedroom is king-sized
• Main Bathroom composes of shower/bath, single vanity, tiled floor to ceiling
• Bedroom 2 & 3 are both double sized
• Paved alfresco area to rear overlooking firepit seating
• Large laundry with separate WC
• Established trees and gardens
• Huge frontage
• Fenced for privacy
• Secure parking for 2 cars
• Manual reticulation
• Gas instantaneous hot water system
• Close to all amenities including Phoenix Shopping Centre, Coogee Beach, Port Coogee Marina, local schools, easy access to public transport and just a short drive into Fremantle and all it has to offer!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 850 m²