Offering wide honey coloured floors, high ceilings and light filled spaces, this classic character 1960’s brick & tile charmer is immaculately presented inside and out and offers a versatile floor plan suitable for families of any age.
Sitting pretty in this wonderful tree-lined neighbourhood offers an outstanding opportunity to live & enjoy the benefits of shopping, cafes, bars, transport, parks and schools being so close by and of course just a short drive to the pristine waters of South Beach!
Other Features include:
• Spacious modern kitchen includes 600mm wall oven, 5 gas hot plates, tiled splashback, range-hood, dishwasher, double sink, microwave and fridge recess, down-lighting and feature pendant lighting, double pantry + plenty of bench/cupboard space and extra overhead cabinetry
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Generous formal lounge
• Dining area
• Sleep-out section
• Spacious master bedroom with floor to ceiling mirrored robes
• Main bathroom composes of bath/shower, single vanity with storage cupboards and WC
• Bedroom two is double sized with floor to ceiling mirrored built in robe
• Bedroom 3 is single-sized
• Laundry with storage cupboards + 2nd WC
• Large timber decked area
• There is plenty of space for multiple cars, a caravan or boat and a lovely grassed area for children/pets to play.
• A lovely flowing interior with the family room opening out to the front deck, perfect for enjoying a morning coffee/tea while you listen to the bird song from above
• Fantastic transport facilities at your doorstep
• Minutes to the pristine waters of South Beach and bevy of shopping, café’s, restaurants and bars along South Terrace
• THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY TENANTED UNDER A FIXED TERM LEASE UNTIL 9TH FEBRUARY 2022 AT $500 PER WEEK