This stunning 4 bedroom + office, 2 bathroom family residence offers multiple living zones, high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a spacious backyard that is primed for entertaining.
Enjoying views overlooking Dietrich Park perched high on a gently rounded corner allotment in a sought-after pocket of MEVE estate, this beautifully finished and maintained home will tick all of your boxes!
• Polished stone benchtops, 600mm wall oven, integrated microwave, 4 gas hot plates, subway tiled splashback, pantry, breakfast bar, pendant lighting, deep double sink, double fridge, recess, wine storage and extra overhead cabinetry
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large laundry with overhead cabinetry and linen cupboard
• Open plan games / living area
• Theatre room + activity area
• Huge paved alfresco area – the perfect place for Summer BBQs and entertaining family and friends surrounded by established garden beds, large grassed area and storage shed
• Generous master bedroom (ground floor) offers walk in robe and stunning en suite composing of spa bath, shower, single vanity shower
• Retreat / home office upstairs
• Large main bathroom offers bath, shower, single vanity with storage cupboards and WC
• Bedroom 2 is queen sized with double built in robes
• Bedroom 3 and 4 are double sized with double built in robes
• Modern hybrid flooring throughout living areas and entry and plush new carpets to bedrooms and theatre/activity
• Solar panels approx. 5kw
• Double automatic garage
• Double door entry with security screens
• Alarm system /cameras
• Automatic reticulation
• Gas storage and bayonet point
• Separate powder room
• Storage under the stairwell
• Leisurely stroll the local parklands, amenities, transport hubs and just a short drive from the pristine waters of Coogee Beach and Port Coogee Marina
• Moments from the Cockburn Gateway Shopping precinct, Cockburn Central Train station and the freeway are just under 5km away so you are very conveniently located here and Beeliar Primary is just 1km away.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.