Nestled on a huge 840m² block with extra wide frontage in Somerville Estate, this lovingly maintained 3-4 bedroom family residence offers endless options/potential.
Offering a large kitchen at the heart of the home, multiple living areas, side access to the rear and a backyard that will be an oasis for good times, all just moments from local schools, parklands, public transport and shopping – this ultra convenient location will be sure to please.
• Spacious kitchen offers 4x gas hot plates, rangehood, tiled splashback, 600mm wall oven, microwave recess, fridge recess, dishwasher, double sink with water filter, walk in pantry, plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Open plan kitchen/meals/living
• Formal lounge
• Activity room
• Ducted air conditioning and gas bayonet points throughout
• North facing rear yard offering large paved undercover alfresco overlooking open grassed area with plenty of established fruit trees and vegetables (mango, lime, avocado, mandarin, rhubarb, zucchini)
• Double automatic garage with access to rear
• King sized master bedroom with massive walk in robe and ensuite with shower, single vanity with storage and separate WC
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are queen sized with wall to wall built in robes
• Main bathroom offers shower, bath and single vanity with storage
• Large games room with gas bayonet point and bar area with access to alfresco – potential to change into spacious 4th bedroom
• Side access
• Spacious laundry & separate WC
• Linen & broom closets
• Alarm system
• Security doors and screens
• Storage shed
• Gas storage hot water system
• Bore reticulation
• Roof insulation
• Within Melville SHS and Kardinya Primary School catchment zones and close proximity to Corpus Christi College and Kennedy Baptist College
• Located within walking distance to Kardinya Shopping Centre, short drive to Murdoch University, Murdoch Train Station, Fiona Stanley & Murdoch Hospital and only minutes to Fremantle.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.