Nestled in a sought-after pocket of South Perth, this very special and well cared for 1930’s 3 bedroom 2 bathroom brick and tile home has been catching the eye of passers-by for many years and offers stunning soaring high feature ceilings, the warmth of Jarrah boards and multiple living zones.
Positioned on a generous 612m² green title allotment and offering drive thru access, spacious front and rear yards, just moments from quality local schools, the Swan River, parklands and local shopping – you really couldn’t better positioned!
Other features include:
• Spacious kitchen includes 4 x gas hot plates, rangehood, tiled splashback, dishwasher, wall oven and grill, fridge recess, pantry and plenty of bench / cupboard space with extra overhead cabinetry
• Open plan living / dining areas
• Stunning soaring high feature ceilings & the warmth of Jarrah boards and limestone foundations
• Front porch / sitting area overlooking grassed area and established garden beds
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Formal entry leads into spacious formal lounge with stunning feature ceilings, downlighting and feature fireplace with gas bayonet point
• King sized master bedroom with feature windows, ceiling fan, his and hers walk in robes & mammoth ensuite composing of bath, shower, single vanity with storage cupboards, WC, heat lamps and laundry section with sink and storage shelving
• Bedroom 2 is king sized with stunning feature ceilings
• Bedroom 3 is double sized with feature ceilings
• Main bathroom composes of shower, single vanity, WC and extractor fan
• Double garage and large workshop
• Drive thru access from front to rear + secure off street gated parking
• Large vegetable patch and bore reticulation
• Established trees and gardens around the residence
• Paved outdoor alfresco area, the perfect place for summer BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends
• Family/sitting room
• NBN available
• The location is exceptional and you can easily walk to your choice of primary schools including South Perth Primary, St Columbus Primary, Wesley College and Hensman Street Kindy
• It is also really convenient to stroll down to the high-profile Angelo Street café strip which will satisfy all your shopping and cafe requirements.