Nestled, just moments from a popular Meares Park, this fully renovated & updated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family residence is a hidden wonder of mass proportions – it instantly transports you from the hectic pace of life to a place where time stands still.
Positioned on a generous 705m² Green Title allotment, offering multiple living zones and a stunning backyard that will be an entertainer’s paradise – this one will tick all your boxes!
• Spacious Chef’s kitchen offers plenty of bench /cupboard space, triple built in pantry, 600mm wall oven, 4 gas hot plates, feature tile splashback, rangehood, dishwasher, fridge recess and microwave recess, double sink
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Sunken formal lounge with gas bayonet point and study nook
• Open plan lounge / dining area
• New LED lighting, floor coverings and window treatments throughout
• Spacious paved outdoor alfresco area, the perfect place for summer BBQs and entertaining family / friends and outdoor gas bayonet point
• Automatic garage with access for 2 cars + copious amounts of parking out the front
• Huge rear grassed yard with pathway, great for kids and pets and surrounded by established olive trees and gardens
• Generous master bedroom offers double sliding mirrored built in robes and stunning en suite composing of shower, WC, LED lighting, extractor fan and single vanity with polished stone tops and copious amounts of cabinetry all tiled from floor to ceiling
• Bedroom 2 is queen sized with ceiling fan
• Stunning main bathroom tiled from floor to ceiling with standalone bath, separate shower, single vanity with storage cupboards
• Separate WC
• Bedroom 3 is queen sized with ceiling fan
• Bedroom 4 is double sized with ceiling fan and built-in robe
• Batt insulation
• Automatic reticulation
• Gas instantaneous hot water system
• Single phase workshop
• Generous 705m² Green Title allotment
• Large laundry offers double linen
• Moments to Blue Gum Montessori School, local parklands, shopping centre
• Convenient to all local amenities, Murdoch St John of God and Fiona Stanley hospitals, bus routes, local schools, lakes, and walkways.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.