Nestled in a quiet pocket of Lake Coogee, just minutes from the pristine waters of Coogee Beach and Port Coogee Marina lies this magnificent 4 bedroom + home office, 2 bathroom residence with quality finishes throughout.
Offering three living areas, scullery, spacious bedrooms and an outdoor area primed for entertaining family/friends all year round – this stunning coastal residence is an absolute must-see and will be sure to impress!
Other features include:
• Stunning chef’s kitchen features gas cooktop, rangehood, polished stone benchtops, island bench with breakfast bar, 600mm wall oven, dishwasher, fridge recess, double sink PLUS scullery with sink and loads of storage
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining with solid Blackbutt flooring
• Separate theatre room with bulkhead ceilings
• Generous sized master suite with ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite with shower, dual vanity with plenty of storage and separate WC
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are queen sized with built in robes
• Main bathroom has shower, bath and single vanity with storage
• Separate WC
• Games room
• Home office
• Study nook with built in desk and cabinetry
• Two linen closets
• 3rd WC with direct access from alfresco
• Stacker doors to alfresco from the open plan living area, seamlessly integrating the indoors with the outdoors
• Undercover alfresco area with log heater, benchtop and grassed area, the perfect place to entertain family and friends year round
• Large double garage with shopper’s entry and drive through access to the rear
• Timber decked front portico
• LED downlights plus pin lights over niche wall
• Cleverly positioned, this property is just a stone’s throw from Lake Coogee, with the ocean and Port Coogee just minutes away. Along with easy access to the transport links, Cockburn Train Station, and the Kwinana Freeway making this the ideal home for the whole family!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.