All offers presented by 13th Dec 2021 (unless sold prior).
Properties of this size, location and nature rarely come to market in Beaconsfield. Zoned R20/25 and eligible for subdivision (Subject To Council Approval). Do not hesitate, this will not last!
This is an amazing opportunity to secure this solid, 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home, that could be the perfect new base for you and your family to become part of a real community, in the very desirable suburb of Beaconsfield. A home that can be lovingly restored and personalised to your desires.
Features at a glance:
• Open plan kitchen to dining and living rooms.
• 3 Large bedrooms
• Solid Jarrah floors throughout.
• 4 Separate living area’s
• Renovated Bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling
• Laundry with plenty of storage
• Huge rear yard laden with trees and shrubs
• Gas connected with bayonet point for heating
• Large Powered workshop
• Adjacent to Hilton Reserve and Ken Allen Field
• Just a few hundred meters to Winterfold Primary and Christ the King School.
• Within 1km to Fremantle College, Freo Farmers markets, Beaconsfield Plaza and specialty shops
• Easy access to public transport and only minutes to the pristine waters of South Beach, Fremantle CBD, Notre Dame and all that makes Fremantle brilliantly unique
Council Rates: $1,806.06 (per annum approx)
Water Rates: $1,172.70 (per annum approx)
This house is sold on an “as is – where is” basis. Buyers are recommended to carryout their own due diligence of any subdivision potential and buyer discretion is advised.
For any enquiries call Jason Liddle on 0450 041 157 or [email protected]