This expansive family residence offers roomy open-plan design and spacious bedrooms, just moments from the pristine waters of Coogee Beach, local schools and parklands and the Cockburn Shopping Precinct.
Spacious and stylish, there’s nothing to do except move in and enjoy the bounty this area has to offer, in such an ultra-convenient location!
Other Features Include;
• Spacious chef’s kitchen with 5x gas cooktop, 900mm oven, rangehood, tiled splash back, double sink, dishwasher, stone bench tops, microwave recess, fridge recess, pantry + plenty of bench & cupboard space with extra cover head cabinetry
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining areas
• King sized master bedroom with access to rear courtyard, walk in robe with built in cabinetry and full-length mirror and en suite composing of dual shower and double vanity with storage cupboards
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 are queen sized with double mirrored built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Outdoor alfresco overlooking low maintenance backyard – perfect place for entertaining family and friends
• Main bathroom composes of shower, bath and single vanity
• Bedroom 2 is queen-sized
• Separate WC
• Double automatic garage with extra storage and rear access
• Alarm system
• Laundry and separate WC
• Gas instantaneous HWS
• Walking distance to parks, Beeliar oval and local amenities
• A short drive to supermarkets, restaurants, tavern, bowling club, medical, several schools and transport
• Close to Cockburn Gateway, the train station, freeway, as well as the pristine waters of Coogee Beach and Port Coogee Marina
• Situated on a lovely family-friendly street in the popular Beeliar Gardens estate with all the wonderful amenities that Cockburn has to offer on your doorstep!