Set in a convenient location, within walking distance to Kenwick train station and bus stop, this massive land holding of 6,475sqm backs on to a proposed public open space and with new roads to be built in the area, boasts endless possibilities.
Moments from public transport, local schools including East Kenwick Primary School & the Rehoboth Christian College, Kenwick Public Library, the Kenwick Community Facility and Kenwick Village Shopping Centre. With other outstanding schools and shopping centres nearby, as are beautiful local parks (including the Kenwick Wetlands) and major arterial roads for easy access to the airport and city, don’t miss your chance to secure this rare development site.
• Enormous 6,475sqm block
• Current zoning R60
• Generous 40.23m (approx.) frontage
• Backs on to a proposed public open space
• New roads proposed for the area
• Kenwick Train Station – 600m approx.
• East Kenwick Primary School – 1.3km approx.
• Kenwick Village Shopping Centre – 1.3km approx.
• Perth Airport (T1 & T2) – 14.3km approx.
• Perth CBD – 15.4km approx.