Situated on a front elevated allotment, this 1930’s, solid brick & tile 3 bedroom 2 bathroom character charmer, provides numerous opportunities and benefits to the astute buyer.
Offering multiple living spaces, the warmth of original Jarrah boards and high ceilings & just moments to the Swan River, beaches, parklands, schools and shopping – this one will win you over!
Other Features Include:
• Spacious kitchen includes 600mm oven, 4 gas hot plates, fridge recess, large pantry with plenty of cupboard space throughout
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Large entertainment/living area with gas log fire heater
• Large lounge room with fireplace
• NO STRATA FEES!!!
• Polished Jarrah floorboards throughout and high ornate ceilings
• Separate sunroom
• Generous master bedroom is king-sized with built in robes
• Bathroom 1 offers shower, single vanity with storage space & WC
• 2nd bedroom double sized & 3rd bedroom single-sized
• Bathroom 2 includes single vanity, glass shower screen and separate WC
• Huge separate laundry with double sink
• Foxtel & TV antenna points in both living area
• Fully powered workshop
• Large veranda
• Separate shed
• Double carport
• Fantastic transport facilities at your doorstep
• Short 200m walk to Woolworths, Fresh Provisions, local doctors, dentist & all other amenities
• Enjoy relaxing early morning and evening walks along the River past the Left Bank, Zephyr’s Cafe and East Fremantle Yacht Club
• Lee Park located 50m across the road
• Just a few kilometres from Port Beach and Leighton Beaches
• This wonderful 3 bed 2 bath home offers a perfect low maintenance lifestyle, just a short stroll to the local cafes and shopping on Petra Street, excellent schools, public transport and with the Swan river and Fremantle town centre just moments away
• With no strata levies this is an ideal purchase for first homebuyers, downsizers, professionals and a savvy addition to your investment portfolio and offers an opportunity to add further value in the future.