Built in 2013 by Summit Homes and refurbished throughout in 2019 this villa is bright, modern and very functional. It has an open plan kitchen, stainless steel appliances, high specification finishes throughout and the added bonus of a private pet friendly courtyard. Look out upon bushland from your front door which is a short stroll to the coffee shop.
This home is also close to schools, local shops, parks and the town centre. A modern 2 bedroom villa that offers a variety of options suitable for everyone. You can purchase the home to live in and enjoy a peaceful lifestyle in a loving community or buy the property as a securely leased investment.
With the latest statistics showing tourism growing substantially in Margaret River, you can move in or choose excellent returns by either renting it out as a short term holiday rental or simply keep it on a long term lease and benefit from the current arrangement with a tenant through the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS).
This NRAS option offers excellent tax savings and a possible positive cash flow.
The home is currently tenanted at $220 per week which is 20% below market valuation. In return both the state and federal governments provide you an annual cash payment in addition to the rent of $11,248.09 indexed at CPI up until 22/5/2023.
The key features of investment in the scheme are:
Annual Rent approx. $11,440
Government incentive payment $11,248
Total income received $22,688
– It is a flexible system – investors may exit at any time
– A competitive and transparent cost structure
– Robust tenant selection and management
– All relevant character, employment and past rental history checks are carried out
– Potentially lower vacancy and tenant turnover risk due to attractive rents
– Investors retain ultimate control over property maintenance and tenants
– Strong cash flow
– The system has been developed by investors for investors.