Positioned in a secure, well maintained complex this original two bedroom unit offers a treetop outlook with a distant ocean glimpse from the elevated balcony which is packed with potential.
Offering an easy lifestyle for young couples, first home buyers or investors seeking a secure investment. Close to South Beach, Fremantle, public transport and all amenities, you really couldn’t be any better positioned.
Other Features Include:
• Plush new carpets in both bedrooms and hallways
• New lino flooring in open plan living, kitchen and bathroom areas
• Generous master bedroom with triple built in robes and ocean glimpses
• Generous bathroom offers shower, sink and WC with mirrored cabinets
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Private balcony off open plan area with ocean glimpses
• Open plan lounge/dining areas
• Spacious kitchen includes 4gas hot plates, oven, grill, sink, fridge recess, plenty of bench / cupboard space with extra overhead cabinetry and tiled splashback
• West of Carrington St
• Moments to local Shopping Centres, The Carrington Bar and Grill, the Pear Tree Cafe and Bakers Square within walking distance and a short Uber or bus trip into the heart of South Freo / Fremantle Cappuccino Strip
• Set back from the street with a lovely front garden and secure gate entrance you have the convenience of your own car bay and access to the communal laundry facilities.
Council rates: $1,518.05 per annum
Water rates: $748.25 per annum
Strata rates: $440 Admin $60 Reserve per quarter
Block size: 63 sqm
Build year: 1968
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.