Sitting proudly in an elevated location on a mammoth 846m² Green Title block in a quiet cul de sac, this beautifully maintained & spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence offers multiple living areas, a custom designed gazebo with built in bar overlooking the sparkling swimming pool and large grassed area.
It’s just a leisurely stroll from popular local parklands + schools and moments from the pristine waters of Coogee Beach and Port Coogee Marina!
Other features include:
• Spacious Chef’s kitchen offers polished stone benchtops, double dishwasher, 600mm wall oven, SMEG 6x induction burner, tiled splashback, rangehood, double pantry, fridge recess, dual deep double sinks, spacious island bench / breakfast bar and pendant + LED lighting
• Games room
• Open plan living / dining areas
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Sparkling swimming pool with glass balustrading and outdoor shower
• Amazing gazebo, the perfect place for entertaining family / friends all year round with Jarrah flooring, limestone walls, built in bar, WC , cafe blinds, and TV antenna point
• Bamboo flooring
• Study nook
• Generous master bedroom offers automatic roller shutters, LED lighting, large walk-in robe and spacious en suite composing of shower with dual shower heads, WC and single vanity all tiled from floor to ceiling
• 2nd bedroom is also a 2nd generous master bedroom with walk in robe and en suite composing of spa bath, shower and WC heat lamps and all tiled from floor to ceiling
• Bedroom 3 is double sized with built in robes
• Bedroom 4 is double sized with double built in robes and roller shutter
• Large laundry + separate WC and linen storage
• Large walk-in linen cupboard
• Bi folding doors lead out to large Jarrah decked alfresco area
• Large grassed area with established gum tree and mulberry trees
• Solar panels
• Double garage
• Security cameras
• End of the cul de sac in an elevated location on 846m² Green Title block
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.