Set perfectly in the north-west corner of this impressively upgraded complex, with breathtaking 270 degree panoramic ocean views through to Rottnest and Garden Islands, this superbly refurbished 3 bedroom apartment in the iconic Forrest Heights, is truly one of a kind!
Light and spacious, offering a stunning outlook from every window – it’s positioned just moments from the bustling George Street & the Fremantle Cappuccino Strip where there’s a bevy of restaurants, bars, cafes and shopping – as well as being just a leisurely stroll from the Swan River and opposite the popular East Fremantle Primary and John Curtin College of the Arts.
• Prime North-West corner location of the building with stunning views over the Fremantle Harbour and Indian Ocean
• Generous kitchen offers 4 gas hot plates, glass splash-back, 600mm wall oven, rangehood, microwave recess, fridge recess, plenty of bench and cupboard space with extra overhead cabinetry and quality window treatments
• Spacious lounge room with feature pendant lighting and ceiling fan
• Large dining area has pendant lighting with stunning unrestricted views over the Fremantle Harbour and Indian Ocean and Aneeta windows to let in cool summer breezes
• Commercial grade bi-folding doors lead out to private balcony that offers composite decking & Cafe blinds
• Stunning master bedroom with private spa bath, has views over the Indian Ocean, John Curtin College and East Fremantle Primary oval, feature ceiling fan and wine storage
• Bedroom 2 is double sized with stunning Indian Ocean and floor to ceiling / wall to wall mirrored built in robes
• Bedroom 3 is queen-sized with floor to ceiling built in robes, quality window treatments and pendant lighting
• Separate WC
• Spacious main bathroom with shower, linen storage, electric storage hot water system, tiled from floor to ceiling
• Secure car parking bay and storage area
• Intercom security access
• Double glazed commercial windows and doors
• Opposite John Curtin College and East Fremantle Primary
• The location lends itself to the fabulous lifestyle East Fremantle offers, with the uber cool George Street strip and tranquil Swan River just a short stroll away, and central Fremantle just down the hill
• The complex has recently received some impressive upgrades, including double glazing, rendering of original brick work and new paint.
• There are also plans in the pipeline for an updated common outdoor area, with the addition of a communal BBQ area and gazebo