This charming 1900’s cottage is set in an idyllic location, close to all the delights and conveniences of South Terrace, the Fremantle CBD and South Fremantle.
Packed with an alluring combination of warmth and charisma, this 3 bedroom home exudes plenty of personality, to create a harmonious atmosphere that you’ll fall in love with!
Encapsulating the essence of Fremantle with its soaring high ceilings, wide skirting boards, original hard wood floors, arch ways and period features.
Unique Property Features
• Generous Master Bedroom with feature fireplace
• Bedroom 2 & 3 are double sized with feature fireplaces
• Timber-decked outdoor alfresco area – perfect for Summer BBQ’s and entertaining family and friends
• Kitchen includes wood bench top and stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, oven & stove top with 4 gas hot plates, double sink, plenty of bench/cupboard space
• Open plan kitchen/dining area
• Spacious formal lounge room with feature fireplace
• Main bathroom includes claw foot bathtub, shower, vanity with storage cupboards and toilet
• 2nd bathroom with shower & vanity with storage cupboards
• Laundry room with two linen cupboards and large trough sink
• Double undercover carport + large lockable storage area
• Outdoor shower and W/C
• Free CAT buses from your doorstep every 10 minutes
• Just 250m from the water’s edge of the Indian Ocean
• 2 minutes to the family favourite South Beach
• Short stroll for a bevy of Bars, Café’s, Restaurants, Art Galleries, Yoga Studios and Boutique Shopping
• Pets can be considered upon application
• Long lease preferred, 12 months minimum
• Available 4 July
** Fireplaces to be excluded from the lease **
Do yourself a favour and put this on your must-see list 🙂
*** YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY VIA OUR WEBSITE
http://www.empireproperty.com.au/property-management/for-rent, Search for your property and click on Book Inspection ***
For further information, contact John at [email protected] or 0450 002 202
Applications online using the 1Form on Realestate.com.au or 2Apply.