Located inside the iconic heritage listed, Fremantle Wool Stores, this historic building has been beautifully restored and boasts an abundance of fabulous features including high ceilings, plenty of natural light, exposed Jarrah beams, feature brick walls, air conditioning and stone bench tops throughout the kitchen & bathrooms.
Overlooking the Fremantle Port this award-winning architecturally designed apartment will be sure to impress!
Other Features Include;
• Master bedroom with large built in mirrored robes, air con and ceiling fan
• Ensuite with WC, glass shower screen, sink and mirrored storage cupboards
• Second bedroom also with mirrored BIR and ceiling fan
• Two high quality bathrooms tiled floor to ceiling with stone bench tops
• European laundry with space for washing machine and clothes dryer
• Large open plan kitchen, meals and living area with exposed brick feature walls and air con
• Chefs kitchen with lots of storage space and stone bench tops
• Kitchen includes double sink, dishwasher, oven, 4 electric hot plates & soft closing draws
• Spacious balcony with lovely views over the Fremantle Port
• Two car bays
• Large secure store room