This extensively renovated, 1950’s White Gum Valley charmer lies on 493m² street front block offering a stunning new chef’s kitchen with scullery, the warmth of original Jarrah floorboards and high feature ceilings, spacious bedrooms and a front yard primed for entertaining.
It offers an idyllic Fremantle lifestyle, just moments from popular parklands, local schools, shopping and the pristine waters of South Beach – you really couldn’t be any better positioned!
Other Features Include:
• Stunning new chef’s kitchen comprises of polished stone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, 6 gas hot plates, original recycled brick splash-back, rangehood, breakfast bar, scullery, fridge recess, double sink with plenty of bench/cupboard space and extra overhead cabinetry
• Jarrah boards and original high ceilings
• Open plan living/dining area with feature fireplace
• LED downlighting
• Family/activity room with raked ceilings
• Spacious master bedroom with feature ceilings
• Bedroom 2 is queen sized
• Main bathroom composes of shower, dual vanities and WC
• Bedroom 3 is queen sized
• Study nook
• Linen storage
• Huge laundry with second WC
• Paved rear courtyard
• Large grassed and gated front yard
• Secure off-street parking
• Gas bayonet point
• 493m² street front block
• Located in a prime location within a short stroll to coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, schools, transport, close to Fremantle and the pristine waters of South Beach
• Approx. 150m to Royal Fremantle Golf Course, approx. 300m walk to the popular Lumos Cafe & less than 1km walk to local IGA & cafés.