From this home’s elevated, dress-circle location you can enjoy mesmerising Indian Ocean views and the coastal lifestyle you have always dreamed of!
Defined by its close proximity to the ocean and relaxed beachside ambiance, this spacious family home boasts generous living spaces and surrounded by parklands – it will make you feel like you’re on a permanent holiday!
Other Features Include:
• Spacious kitchen with 900mm oven, 5x gas cook top, range hood, fridge recess, microwave recess, dishwasher, double sink, water filter, huge island bench and plenty of cupboard space
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living downstairs
• Huge entertaining area upstairs opening out to private balcony overlooking Indian Ocean and parklands
• Master bedroom is king sized with double built in robes, split system aircon, balcony and semi ensuite.
• Main bathroom composes of large shower, bath and large vanity with plenty of storage
• Solid timber floorboards throughout
• Ducted air conditioning
• Double garage + separate single garage
• Outdoor alfresco overlooking Len McTaggart Park
• Bedroom 2 & 3 are double-sized with 2x built in robes
• Downstairs bathroom composes of double vanity, shower, heat lamps and WC.
• Downstairs bedroom is queen sized with built in robes and split system aircon
• Laundry with plenty of storage
• Linen cupboard
• Large walk in storage area
• Gas bayonet
• Automatic gate
• Secure parking for boat/trailer
• High ceilings, LED lighting throughout
• Gas storage HWS
• Blockout blinds
• Ducted vacuum
• Stones throw from Coogee Common, Len McTaggart Park and Coogee Beach