From the moment you arrive at this park-side 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence, offering multiple living zones + lock-up garage with drive thru access to rear yard – you know you’ve found the traditional 1970’s Hamilton Hill gem you’ve been searching for!
Positioned on a mammoth 807sqm green title allotment, with a backyard primed for entertaining, the location epitomises what makes Hamilton Hill so popular, with the pristine waters of South Beach just minutes away, as well as local parklands, schools and shopping.
Other features include:
• Spacious kitchen offer plenty of bench / cupboard space includes 4x electric hot plates, tiled splashback, 600mm wall oven and grill, double sink, fridge recess, and dishwasher recess and extra overhead cabinetry
• Meals area
• Formal lounge
• Family room
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Lockup garage with drive thru access
• Huge separate backyard area with establish fig and olive tree and another storage shed
• Mammoth 807m2 green title block with subdivision potential (R30) STCA
• King sized master offers beautiful outlook over parkland + en suite composing of shower, single vanity and WC
• Bedroom 2 is double sized
• Main bathroom offers bath, shower, vintage single vanity with storage cupboards
• Bedroom 3 is queen sized with feature cornicing (ground floor)
• Bedroom 4 is king-single size
• Enclosed games room
• Outdoor alfresco area
• Large grassed
• Alarm system, security screens
• 2 large storage sheds
• High feature ceilings & pendant lighting
• Solar hot water system
• Nearby bus stops to take you to Freo in approx. 12 minutes, and only 5 minutes to South Beach!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.