This spacious, low maintenance 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse offers ample accommodation with soaring high ceilings, open plan living and seamless flow to the north facing alfresco area.
Perfect for busy executives, families or savvy investors, conveniently located just moments from everything Fremantle has to offer without all the hustle and bustle – you really couldn’t be any better positioned!
• Spacious chef’s kitchen composing of 5x gas cooktop, stainless steel splash back, rangehood, polished stone bench tops, double fridge recess with plumbing, double pantry, double sink with water filter, triple oven, dishwasher, louver shutters, plenty of bench and cupboard space with extra overhead cabinetry
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining with soaring high ceilings and bi-fold doors leading out to decked alfresco, the perfect place for summer BBQ’s
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• King sized master bedroom offers louver shutters, balcony, walk in robe, Foxtel point and ensuite composing of shower with dual heads, dual vanities with storage and separate WC
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are queen sized with double built in robes, TV and Foxtel points
• Main bathroom composes of bath/shower, single vanity and WC
• Bedroom 4 is queen sized, can double as a home office
• Bathroom 3 downstairs comprises of shower, single vanity and WC
• Linen storage + extra storage under stairs
• Double automatic garage with storeroom
• North facing courtyard
• Short stroll to George Street – enjoy all the cafés, bars, restaurants and shopping it has on offer!
• Walking distance to Fremantle, North Fremantle, Swan River, quality schools, parklands, Fremantle Leisure Centre, Fremantle Art’s Centre and all other amenities – you really couldn’t be any better positioned
• John Curtin College of the Arts catchment zone